Shahzad Khan Failure is the first step to success
More than half my life was spent in struggle
But nothing came to fruition, lack of money always stopped my steps.
allowed to move forward
I am a master in handicraft but could never sell my products.
Or a buyer was not found because they were sold and bought.
you need a platform
on which registration has to be done
You have to pay a huge amount for this, nor do I have the money.
Nor could I register, my heart always remained sad.
Then I thought there would be many like me
Why not create such a platform
have complete information
So I did the same and found you an Export Importer Supplier on antiqueshahzadblogspot..com.
You can do what I could not do by providing full details address.
We provide this information for free
product
furniture colonial furniture
decorative furniture wooden
contact mr vivek adlakha
1314 sector -14
faridabad india
phone no, 9811086136
email viv@bjkoverseas.com
They will take money from you before you visit any site.
We provide this information for freeproduct
furniture colonial furniture
decorative furniture wooden
contact mr vivek adlakha
1314 sector -14
faridabad india
phone no, 9811086136
email viv@bjkoverseas.com
They will take money from you before you visit any site.
then let you know
aluminium wares candle holders door mats
epns ware glass decorative glass x-mas tree
decora tions iron crafts metalware stainless steel
table ware stand -art /book/pictures
contact= mr mohdathar shamsi
iqbal house tavela street
moradabad india
phone no. 9387007095
email= www.iqbalparamamount.com
product bar accessories basketware cigar candle
stand furniture decorative furniture wooden
home accessories iron crafts woodcrafts
contact mr pawan bohra
1/3 hathroi market ajmer road jaipur india
email; vcjid@satya.net.in
phone no. 9829023563
antiqueshahzad.blogspot,com




Comments
Post a Comment