Shahzad Khan Failure is the first step to success
More than half my life was spent in struggle
But nothing came to fruition, lack of money always stopped my steps.
allowed to move forward
I am a master in handicraft but could never sell my products.
Or a buyer was not found because they were sold and bought.
you need a platform
on which registration has to be done
You have to pay a huge amount for this, nor do I have the money.
Nor could I register, my heart always remained sad.
Then I thought there would be many like me
Why not create such a platform
have complete information
So I did the same and found you an Export Importer Supplier on antiqueshahzad.blogspot.com.
You can do what I could not do by providing full details address
C-74, SECTOR 10 GAUTAM BUDH NAGAR NOIDA-201301
PHONE 91-120-2557339, 9811086167
FAX 91-120-2529815
EMAIL aartisilverware @vsnl.com
CONTACT PRODUCT
MR. HARISH LALL
ALUMINIUM WARES, BRASSWARE, CANDLE STAND CORPORATE GIFTS, GIFTWARE, HOLLOWARE, IRON CRAFTS SILVERPLATED WARE TABLEWARE
TRAYS
H-33, GAUTAM MARG, SHVAM NAGAR JAIPUR-302019
PHONE 91-141-2296913, 9414074919
FAX 91-141-2296913
EMAIL aashapuraoverseas @rediffmail.com
MR. MAHENDRA C. BHANDARI
BEDSPREADS, CUSHIONS & COVERS, DLIVET-QUILTS COVERLETS, HOME FURNISHING, NAPKINS, QUILTS, TABLE COVERINGS LINEN, TABLE RUNNERS
H-33, GAUTAM MARG, SHVAM NAGAR JAIPUR-302019
PHONE 91-141-2296913, 9414074919
FAX 91-141-2296913
EMAIL aashapuraoverseas @rediffmail.com
MR. MAHENDRA C. BHANDARI
BEDSPREADS, CUSHIONS & COVERS, DLIVET-QUILTS COVERLETS, HOME FURNISHING, NAPKINS, QUILTS, TABLE COVERINGS LINEN, TABLE RUNNERS
S-505, GROUND FLOOR SCHOOL BLOCK SHAKARPUR DELHI-110092
CONTACT PRODUCT
FAX 91-11-22719889
PHONE 91-11-22483718, 9811217290
EMAIL abbaint!@vsnl.net
MR. VIVEK AGARWAL
BAGS (BEADED), CUSHIONS & COVERS, DECORATIVE TABLE CLOTHS, EMBROIDERY CURTAIN, EM- BROIDERY FURNISHING, HOME FURNISHING, JEWELLERY. SILVER, PATCHWORK, SACS/BAGS, TABLE RUNNERS

Comments
Post a Comment